Watch the webinar recordings below and learn what you need to do to get noticed and hired and secure great job offers as an international student.
- How Can International Students Improve Their Chances of Working in the US?
- International Students and Securing Post-MBA Jobs in the US
- Foreign MBAs: Boost U.S. Job Odds Poets and Quants
- That Are Stopping You From Landing That Job You Want
- Impact of COVID-19 on F-1 Students Seeking OPT
- Marcelo Barros | U.S. Job Seeking Strategies for International Students Immigration Nerds
- How this Brazilian MBA student secured a job at Amazon
- 10 GREAT 2020 JOB SEARCH WINS
- H-1B Visa Holders Share How They Secured a Job In The US in 60 Days
- Job-Search Strategies for International Students Who Didn’t Win the 2022 H-1B Lottery
MEET THE AUTHOR
Marcelo Barros is the founder of The International Advantage, LLC, a small firm with a big ambition: to help every international student in the U.S. achieve their job search goals. As a former international student and university career coach for international students, in his first book, The International Advantage, Marcelo shares the strategies he has used to help international students from universities such as Harvard and Stanford to secure quality jobs. MORE INFO